Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malek's Pub & Grub

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Malek's Pub & Grub

Post by Dred (Admin) Thu May 26, 2016 10:28 am

Malek's Pub & Grub The_bridgelands_by_whatyoumaydo-d7exfcc

Malek's Pub & Grub 0a55608e9d52edec15d4c6455736ec45

Malek's Pub & Grub 4907158-pub_brawl_fight_fantasy_people_hd-wallpaper-218795

Malek's Pub & Grub Braveheart___tavern_by_agnidevi-d33kilt

Malek's tavern was certainly not your typical place for a formal gathering of any sort. Within moments of entering, anyone could tell this was a place to party and forget one's sorrows. People were bustling about, bards were playing their instruments, and drunks were screaming over the music to converse with each other.

Malek was perched behind his bar, relaxed on his stool as normal until someone would grab his attention to order a drink. He was ridiculously fast at pouring and mixing drinks, which made great use of the stool when he was undoubtedly out of work to do in seconds. Whenever a fight broke out, he would normally just sit upon his stool and watch, far too lazy to break it up and send them outside. The fights usually resolved themselves anyhow.

Last edited by Dred (Admin) on Sat May 28, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Dred (Admin)
Dred (Admin)
Admin

https://planetexitium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Re: Malek's Pub & Grub

Post by Dred (Admin) Thu May 26, 2016 10:43 am

Draegyn 1

A hooded figure pushed the door the tavern open with reluctancy, nervous of the loud music and yells coming from the other side. He quickly made his way over to the bar, avoiding looking up from the floor and revealing his luminescent violet eyes. Uncertain of how the locals may feel about his species, he decided it was best to keep a low profile.

Once he approached the bar, he pulled back his hood and looked at the man perched atop the wooden stool. "Good evening, sir. I have a request of you." He spoke with conviction.

The bartender looked up from the floor at the man who had approached. "Yeah, what can I get ya?"

"I was wondering if you could tell me something about the elixir of life?" the hooded figure questioned, pulling at his collar a bit.

Malek looked at him sort of cockeyed. "I'm afraid I've never heard of any such thing." he shrugged, clearly unmoved by the boy's question. There was a bit of a twinkle in his eye, though. It seemed like there was more to it than that.

The boy cleared his throat. "Look, they say it's something that can somehow preserve life and briefly protect someone from harm. I don't know much about it other than that."

A look of understanding and stern disapproval crossed the face of the bartender as he leaned toward the boy. "Best not be speaking of strange things like that around here, boy. You might upset the wrong folk. I suggest ye' be on yer way now...or you could always just buy a drink." he leaned back on his seat and folded his arms.

"I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you. Perhaps I could get something light? I shouldn't drink much." he requested, and in no time, the bartender had glided of of his seat, picked up three bottles at once, poured them into a glass, set the bottles down, and was back in his seat before the last drop hit the ice in the bottom.

The boy raised his eyes before laying three golden coins on the counter, nodding, and walking over to a dark corner on the opposite side of the room. "I guess I'll just have to try somewhere else," he mumbled to himself.

Last edited by Dred (Admin) on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Dred (Admin)
Dred (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Namaarie 6: Dealing with Others

Post by Gabriel PH Sun May 29, 2016 9:24 am

Namaarie heard the woman yelling at him from down the alley, but she didn't seem to be chasing after him, which was a relief. In his usual fashion, however, Namaarie realized that though he was running, he didn't know where he was going. After a while of hastily limping down the cobblestone path, he found himself in front of a tavern. The sun was now almost gone from the sky, a beautiful pinkish hue had replaced the crisp blue that was there earlier. Assessing his options, he figured he couldn't go back to the Inn and he couldn't stay out on the streets, the blue-haired woman might find him in both of those places. Besides, after the week he had, he figured now's a better time than ever to have a drink. Namaarie limped into the tavern and paused to figure out what direction he was actually supposed to go. He had never actually been to a tavern, especially considering how just about every establishment that catered to purebloods had signs like "No dirtybloods after dark," or simply "No dirtybloods" at all. Namaarie limped to the counter and waited to be acknowledged. His vein attempts to make eye contact with the bartender all but failed. "Um hello, sir. I would like to make a purchase...?"

The bartender didn't even bother looking up at him, "That there sounds more a question if ye ask me." He continued to clean out cups left by other patrons and put them away.

Namaarie wasn't quite sure what to do. He wasn't under the impression that he asked a question, he was just unsure how to ask for a drink.

Another man glided over and simply stated, "A couple pints of ale for me an' my lads, aye," and without missing a beat, the bartender filled his order and returned to cleaning.

"There must be some sort of demanding demeanor that is expected here..." Namaarie said to himself. He cleared his throat and said, "I demand a pint of ale, and I would like it immediately."

The bartender burst out into laughter, "Where do they make these boys nowadays? I had a lil' skippy come in not too long ago with the same faerie attitude!" A crowd laughed, and the bartender finally decided to fill his order. "There ya go, skipper, now don't drink to fast or yer bound to fly away with those lil' wingsa' yers'"

Namaarie begrudgingly laughed, flicked a coin at the bartender, took his ale and limped away. He sat somewhere near the back, an uncrowded part of the bar to nurse his swollen ankle.

Last edited by Gabriel PH on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel PH
Gabriel PH

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty An unexpected follower

Post by Dred (Admin) Sun May 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Draegyn 2

Draegyn had begun to lull himself into a slumber with the faint white noise of chatter around him. He was in a light daze, dreaming about the faerie females back home, and smiling foolishly as he did so. It hadn't been long at all since he had left, and yet he already missed Uaithne's beautiful green luminescence.

Just as he was starting to fall into a slumber, the whole tavern erupted into laughter. Draegyn's eyes shot open and focused on trying to find what they were laughing at. As he scanned the room, he noticed a familiar white haired boy walking away from the bar. A sneer crept across Draegyn's face. "Halfblood," he growled quietly.

He stood and quietly made his way over to where the boy had sat down, making an effort not to draw attention to himself. "Filth, what are you doing here?" He questioned in a hushed whisper, anger seething in his eyes. "Are you following me? Go back home!"

Last edited by Dred (Admin) on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Dred (Admin)
Dred (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Namaarie 7

Post by Gabriel PH Mon May 30, 2016 12:17 am

When Namaarie looked up to see his younger brother, Draegyn, accosting him, he felt his heart skip a beat. At seemed his fears had all but come true. Did the blue haired girl tip Draegyn off about Namaarie's whereabouts? Is that why she chose not to follow him? Namaarie was almost speechless when Draegyn appeared in front of him. The diatribe Namaarie had constantly practiced in his head for the fateful occasion that he could finally tell his estranged family how horrible they were had Somehow slipped from his lips. The usual script he had memorized had been washed away by the cold sweat of anxiety. "Is- is that your plan? To follow me to a strange city, pretend that it was me who attacked you, then kill me and claim self defense?" Namaarie muttered. Namaarie looked around at the patrons of the bar, "What, you'd attack me in front of all these witnesses? Where's the assassin you sent, she mustn't have been a very good one because I saw her face and I managed to get away... So if you plan on killing me here, with what weapon and what training? And who is to say your filthy halfblood brother won't slay you? After all, isn't that what we're known for?" Namaarie attempts to conceal his injured ankle when he stands, he towers over Draegyn. "I don't want to hurt you... But if I must strike down a pureblood, I will." The words slipped in a searing whisper. Namaarie clutched the small spell book in his pocket.

Last edited by Gabriel PH on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel PH
Gabriel PH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dred (Admin) Mon May 30, 2016 1:31 am

Draegyn 3

Draegyn stepped back, a bit shocked at his brother's reaction. This momentary awe wore off very quickly as he listened to his brother's words. An expression of pure hatred overcame his face.

"How dare you speak to your superior in such a tone. Learn your place you foul creature. You must forget that I grew up with you. You don't even hold a candle to the myth of half bloods, let alone a fearless faerie." Draegyn's voice seethed with immutable condescension. Calming down, he relaxed into a nearby chair. "Where in your bright mind did you come up with the idea that I wanted you assassinated? If I wanted you dead, I certainly wouldn't have to make such an ordeal out of it. I could have paid any guard in the city and they'd be happy to do it for me. What did this assassin look like?"

Draegyn took another drink of his whiskey, exhaling after his final gulp.

Last edited by Dred (Admin) on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Dred (Admin)
Dred (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Namaarie 8

Post by Gabriel PH Mon May 30, 2016 2:00 am

"Superior?! We aren't in the Emerald City anymore!" Namaarie seethed. "Please explain to me, in what way are you my superior? You're younger than me, weaker than me, shorter than me, smaller than me, completely codependent upon your parents, and you've spent your entire life in opulence. You haven't worked a day in your life for anything, like an infant. All do you and all you ever did was take, and demand, and not once were you grateful... Our father didn't have to keep me around. He could have had me exiled or killed even. The only reason he kept me on the estate was because he knew that you would never amount to anything because you have no real constitution. He needed an heir, even if that heir was illegitimate. You knew that if something were to happen to our father, all your short coming would come to light; next to your brother, you couldn't compete. I bet it stung to know that a halfbreed was better than you... Is that why you went out of your way to demean and torture me all those years, because you knew, deep down inside, that you... that you're nothing?"

Last edited by Gabriel PH on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel PH
Gabriel PH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dred (Admin) Mon May 30, 2016 4:20 am

Draegyn 4

Draegyn's eyes closed and his mouth curled up into a smirk as he rested his chin in his hand. He was no longer infuriated by his brother's insubordination. Instead, it amused him.

"So let me get this straight. You think that my father kept you around because he needed you to be an heir? You think he couldn't just conceive another child with my mother if I wasn't good enough? Even if that were a probability, let us address the fact that I wasn't even in my mother's womb by time you were around. Your life has nothing to do with my lack of motivation, as it that's even a valid reason. Your life has everything to do with the attempt to hush the rumors that you were an accidental product of rape."

Draegyn leaned forward with an excited look in his eyes. "You are, and always will be my subordinate. Your blood is tainted. Your strength will never be enough to grant you significance in our community. It's laughable that you have this notion that faeries, my father included, would ever allow you to have any control in the kingdom."

He sat back in his seat with a smug smirk on his face, stirring the melting ice cubes around in his glass with his finger. "Now why don't we put an end to this pointless conversation and you can tell me about this little assassin you encountered."

Last edited by Dred (Admin) on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Dred (Admin)
Dred (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Namaarie 9

Post by Gabriel PH Mon May 30, 2016 5:08 am

Namaarie was used to Draegyn's mind games by now. Even if anything Namaarie said rang true deep inside Draegyn, he'd never show it. "Our community?" Namaarie asked. "I never tried to be a part of any community which included you," Namaarie paused and realized this conversation was pointless. With that, he sighed, "If you send anyone else after me. I will kill them. And then I will kill you." Namaarie starred deep into Draegyn's eyes, "You're right, I'll never a pureblood. I'll never be a product of generations of incest like you." Namaarie then returned to his seat and strangely, he felt numb. Namaarie probably could severely injure Draegyn if he really tried, but what would that prove? He realized that no matter what he did or all that he possibly could accomplish, it wouldn't matter to faeries like Draegyn. All they'd ever seen was a Halfbreed.

Last edited by Gabriel PH on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel PH
Gabriel PH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dred (Admin) Mon May 30, 2016 6:21 am

Draegyn 5

Draegyn watched with glee as defeat appeared to come over Namaarie. It was true that Draegyn was a disappointment to his own father, and his brother's words had twisted a knife inside his gut, but he was trained well in the art of illusion, both magical and non-magical.

"I never sent anyone after you, you imbecile. I've made that clear. I have no motive to kill you. You're not a threat to me." Draegyn rolled his eyes before walking over to the bar and ordering another drink. Once he had laid his coins down for payment, he strode back to where Namaarie was sitting and sat perpendicular to him in the chair he had previously sat.

He could feel the hatred his brother felt radiating next to him, and a part of Draegyn felt a tinge of guilt, but it wasn't enough for him to actually care. The half breed had spoken out with an arrogant manner, how else was Draegyn supposed to put him in his place? He glanced over at the somber boy for a moment.

"You do know you're a by-product of our incestuous father, too, correct?" He grinned before taking a gluttonous gulp of his new whiskey.

Last edited by Dred (Admin) on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Dred (Admin)
Dred (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Namaarie 10

Post by Gabriel PH Mon May 30, 2016 9:13 am

"I guess, but my genetics resemble ancient faeries better than yours. Ancient faeries were said to be extremely powerful and able to fly. Purebloods of today seem more like sickly if you ask me. I guess what I'm saying is... you aren't actually my equal. You are genetically inferior. There is so much interbreeding among the Purebloods that your own mother could also be your great aunt for all you know. The fact that your wings don't work is a congenital abnormality, Draegyn." At this point, Namaarie was just saying whatever came to mind. He could actually speak freely here, in a land where he was free and mostly considered an equal to all others. "I won't tolerate your inflammatory comments outside The Emerald City, Draegyn. I don't have to here. You are entitled to believe whatever you wish, but outside the confines of our homeland, I will be treated with respect or I will take it."  Namaarie still ignored Draegyn as he insisted he had planned assassination for Namaarie. How could he believe a word he said?

Last edited by Gabriel PH on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel PH
Gabriel PH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dred (Admin) Mon May 30, 2016 9:39 am

Draegyn 6

Draegyn rolled his head backward and let out a groan. He shook the glass up a little and took another sip. "This conversation is really growing tiresome. If you think you're worthy of respect, there's nothing I can do to stop you from trying to achieve it. However, despite what you want to believe, you are a halfbreed, and you will always be viewed as filth. If you'd like to attack me, go right ahead," he spread his arms out as a sign of vulnerability, "I'm quite certain once the council hears of Farouk's half blood son attacking his heir, they will be sure to inform every city on Exitium and place a bounty on your head. That's not a threat, that's a known certainty."

Draegyn let out a quiet cackle before slamming his glass on the table and standing up. Most of the patrons of the tavern had cleared out by now, save for a couple of men talking across the room and the few drunks passed out over tables.

"It's been lovely, half breed, but I really must be going. I have important work to do," he smirked before walking toward the tavern door.

Last edited by Dred (Admin) on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Dred (Admin)
Dred (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Namaarie 11

Post by Gabriel PH Mon May 30, 2016 10:52 am

Namaarie didn't bother to respond. He was glad that Draegyn was leaving, but he still needed to know what he had up his sleeves. Draegyn may have some knowledge of Namaarie's ability to heal, he didn't know about his ability to astral project. Namaarie never talked about it with anyone, he never had anyone to talk to it about to be honest. Namaarie left a tip then walked to the back of the pub in a secluded corner where he was unlikely to be bothered. He sat down in a stool against the wall in the corner and closed his eyes, he felt his mind glide out of his skull and chest. He slid invisibly passed the emptying bar and through the front door. He saw Draegyn by the front steps and decided to wait silently behind him.
Gabriel PH
Gabriel PH

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:43 am

Jericho 1

Jericho quietly pushed open the door of the pub and adjusted the strap holding his large orcish warhammer. He watched in his peripheral vision as a white haired young man limped past him out of the pub. It seemed that the pub was mostly empty, but Jericho had only just arrived and he desperately needed something to drink. 

He approached Malek at the bar and pulled himself up onto a stool. " 'Ey, mate, I'm sure you're getting ready to close up shop, but would you mind spottin' me a few drinks first?"

The bartender eyed Jericho with a halfhearted grin. "I guess I can let it go this time, ye' look like yer new to town, guy.'  he said, wiping the inside of a glass mug out.

"Fantastic," Jericho said, adjusting in his seat. He pulled five gold coins out of his coinpurse and lay them on the bar in front of him. "I'll take two Brute Ales if you have them."

The bartender had them out on the counter before Jericho had even finished his sentence. "Thanks, mate," he said before sliding the coins to Malek and popping the top on one of the gourd bottles. He tipped it back and gulped half of the gourd down in one take. When he set it down, he let out a refreshed gasp for air.

"Don't worry, mate, I'll have to get going soon anyway. I won't be in your hair long."
Jericho
Jericho

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Nerisella 10: Safety

Post by Cateyeniki Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:24 am

Nerisella busted through the Pub's doors, finally free from the crazy happenings that went on back at the Inn. She was glad that the place looked deserted for the time being, but they were probably getting ready to close for the night, but seeing as there were still a few patrons scattered about, she guessed she was alright to get her bearings.

Staggering her way towards the bar, she leaned against the structure, head down as she tried to catch her breathe. Lifting her head a bit, she looked at the bar keep and politely waved him over, sending a small in his direction.

"Ya okay there little lady? Ya look a little tired."

Giving the man a laugh, she nodded in agreement. "Just a bit tired and thirsty. Is there any way I could get a few, I promise I'll be out soon."

"Take ya time and catch yourself darlin'."

The bar keep gave a hearty laugh and quickly got Neisella her drink to which she was happy to see as she started to sip on the delicious liquor.
Cateyeniki
Cateyeniki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:53 am

Jericho 2

Jericho eyed the woman across the bar with a gentle smile as she ordered her drink. She appeared to be a bit distressed from something recent. "I got her," he said in a loud baritone voice to Malek. He nodded and slid a few gold coins from his pouch toward the bar keep.

Jericho didn't have a lot of money, but good company was well worth the expense. "Whats your name, darlin'? They call me Jericho the Iron Bull, but you can just call me Jericho of course. I have to say, I've never seen someone with hair that blue before, but I suppose it ain'the the strangest thing I've seen." Jericho let out a hearty chuckle.

He leaned his elbow onto the bar and his jaw into his hand as he took another big gulp from the gourd.
Jericho
Jericho

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Nerisella 11: Conversation

Post by Cateyeniki Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:54 pm

Nerisella glanced up as a voiced boomed through the Pub. She came in contact with another giant man, he was at least a foot taller than her, but at this point she wasn't surprised in the least.

Putting her hand up, she smiled at the male at his kind gesture, "Thanks sir, that's greatly appreciated."

"The name's Nerisella." Taking another drink of her amber liquid, she heard him introduce himself as Jericho the Iron Bull. So, this man was an Orc, she never really seen one before. Her guardian used to tell her lore about Orcs and the wars they fought.

She gave a hearty laugh after sipping her drink, "Why thank you Jericho, and I have to say, I haven't seen an Orc before, so that's new." Chugging the rest of her drink, she raised her glass signalling the bar keep as she threw down a few gold coins.

"Oh buddy, I just came from the strangest situation I've ever been in. Well, that's what happens when you get a giant, a crazed love sick man and a stuck up noble with his head up his ass all together in a small hallway...I don't even know how it all came to be..." Shaking her head, she let out another laugh and gulped down her fresh drink.
Cateyeniki
Cateyeniki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:31 pm

Jericho 3

The brawny orc pulled a wide grin across his face as he stood and carried his two gourds of ale over to sit next to the blue haired woman. "Well thats me, full orc, in the flesh." His voice was deep and naturally hinted at a slight growl.

Jericho listened to the woman's strange story. "A stuck up noble and a giant huh? That's an odd situation indeed. The love sick crazed man doesn't surprise me at all though." He said through a toothy grin. "What would all of those people be doing together in a small hallway?"

He thought about the people he had met through out his travels. He had met a few giants, and they were incredibly tall. Much taller than him. He saw no possible way that a giant could comfortably walk through a normal building.
Jericho
Jericho

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Nerisella 12: Explanation

Post by Cateyeniki Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:11 am

Glancing over at Jericho who moved a bit down the bar to sit closer, Nerisella gave a grin at his response. "Well, if you haven't guessed, I'm an Undine, I find the ground world so much more interesting than my underwater community."

As she took another chug, she almost spit out the liquor at his comment. Heaving out a laugh, she sat the glass down. "Oh my, well, I'm flattered, but this love struck man has been after me for 2 years, but that's a story of another time."

Sighing, she recounted how all of this started before answering his question. "Well, it all started when I decided to help this blacked out man on the street and after he came to, kind of went crazy on me and well, it all led up to the hallway." Chuckling a bit at how weird the whole thing sounded, you shook your head.

"The good thing is, I'm away from that insane situation." Sipping her half full glass, she glanced over at the Orc. "So, what brings you around here Jericho, if you don't mind sharing."
Cateyeniki
Cateyeniki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:27 am

Jericho 4

Jericho nodded as the woman told her story, and smiled when she had finished. "An undine huh? I've never met one of your people before. It sounds like this city has given you quite a strange welcome." He chuckled before taking a large gulp and finishing the first gourd of ale.

"Im a bounty hunter. I travel from city to city in search of warrants and bounties. I do it in my own way to help clean up the streets, but it doesn't bring enough income to live on." He paused, shaking his head with a slightly ashamed smile. "So I sometimes offer myself as a strong arm for hire. I'm not proud of it, but you've gotta make money somehow."

Jericho popped the cap off of his new gourd and took a swig of the bitter ale inside. His cheeks were ever so slightly becoming a flushed shade of olive. "What made you come to this odd city, apart from wanting to get away from your crazed stalker?" He questioned with a grin.
Jericho
Jericho

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Nerisella 13: Exchange

Post by Cateyeniki Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:02 am

Grinning at Jericho she nodded. "Yeah, many usually stay in their community under water and never really come to the surface." Laughing she silently agreed. "You could say that, but what can you do about it." Sliding the empty glass to her side, she started sipping another one.

"That sounds very noble of you my friend, many bounty hunters I've met are cruel and only care about themselves and making riches, not cleaning the streets." Shrugging, she took another drink.

"No judgement here, you have to do what you have to do to get by in this world, I understand that." Sipping, she looked over at Jericho and noticed his flush on his face and chuckled lightly, shaking her head.

Laughing at his funny comment, she turned on the seat, facing him. "I'm just exploring the world, Undine usually are not allowed to leave their community and my curiosity got the better of me and I left." Biting her lip, she continued on.

"I can never go back because I got banished, not because of my huge curiosity of what kind of mystery's covered the surface world, but because I refused to marry my so called crazed stalker... nobles apparently don't like to be told no." Laughing, she cradled her glass in her hands staring at the foaming liquid.
Cateyeniki
Cateyeniki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:19 am

Jericho 5

Jericho nodded solemnly as Nerisella told of her history. He was familiar with how royalty would marry off their young and force them into wedlock, regardless of either party's feelings. "I'm sorry they put you through that, miss." He stated sincerely, retching for the woman's hand.

"If you would like, and it's of no consequence to me, I wouldn't mind aiding you in your travels. I can still do my vigilance on the side. I'd be happy to help you keep your enemies at bay, though I can tell just by looking at you," he paused, leaning back on his stool with his jaw rested on his fist and a hint of a flirtatious smirk on his lips, "youre quite capable of handling yourself."

He pulled the gourd to his lips and chugged the entire bottle, gasping in inebriated satisfaction as the gourd left his lips. He let out a short belch and grinned at the woman.

Malek approached the two last patrons sitting at the bar with patience. "I'm afraid we are closing the pub. Would ye like one last drink before I kick ye'ns out?" He questioned, looking between the two sitting atop the bar stools.

Jericho hiccupped a bit and looked at Malek with a drunken smile. "I'm good. That was just enough to ease my troubles." He turned to the lady, still smiling.

"What say you, darlin'? My treat," he offered. "And you can think about my proposal." He hiccuped again, resting his cheek back into the palm of his hand.
Jericho
Jericho

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Nerisella 14: New Travels

Post by Cateyeniki Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:26 am

Shrugging, Nerisella let a small smile adorn her lips. "It's okay, that's in the past." Laughing, she gave the Orc a grin.

"Well, I just travel from town to town, my life isn't that interesting at the moment, but you bounty hunting is something that peaks my interest Jericho. I could just tag along with you if you don't mind."

Nerisella felt her face flush up at Jericho and cleared her throat. "Damn right, I can take care of myself, don't underestimate me friend, I'll take you down." She said this and grinned up at the Orc.

Finishing off her drink, Nerisella shook her head at the bar keeps words. Patting her stomach with satisfaction she answered, "Thanks, but no thanks Jericho. I think I've hit my limit for tonight and I think you should get yourself into bed so you don't feel like hell in the morning."

Standing up from the stood and stretching herself out, Nerisella turned back to the tipsy Orc.
Cateyeniki
Cateyeniki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:17 am

Jericho 6

The burly orc smiled softly at the woman in front of him. He was incredibly happy that he had already made a positive acquaintance in this rustic city, but even moreso, she wanted to join him on his quests for vigilance. He found himself growing fonder of this lady every moment.

"I would be absolutely delighted for you to tag along." He said hushedly just before letting out a deep yawn, expressing his brow and neck muscles as he clenched his eyes shut and opened his mouth wide. When he reopened his eyes, they were blissful and peaceful. He grinned at her words.

"Im aware you can handle yourself, thats why Id love to have you at my side." His smiled was soft as he pushed himself off of the stool and waved goodbye to the bartender. "You have a good night, sir." He said as he turned toward the entrance.

He paused. "You wouldnt happen to know where an inn is, would you?" He asked the blue haired girl.

*Jericho exits and goes to the Hashburn Inn*

Last edited by Jericho on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Jericho
Jericho

Back to top Go down

Malek's Pub & Grub Empty Nerisella 15: Exit

Post by Cateyeniki Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:16 am

Nerisella smiled at his agreement for her to join him on his vigilant quest. It sounded like fun and she could use some fun after the crazy stuff she just went through. Maybe, along the way, she could learn some information about this prophecy that Benvah had been babbling on about and maybe even some leads about her mother.

She felt herself becoming tired as well as she saw Jericho yawn. She did acknowledge that this day had worn her out, but she still had so many questions about what occurred today. Eh, maybe she'll get all the answers she seeks another day.

"Well, sounds great Jericho, can't wait to see where this little adventure takes us." Following his actions, Nerisella waved at the wonderful bar keep who had a big grin on his face and followed the Orc towards the entrance.

Giving a laugh, she nodded. "Oh yeah, just follow me."

*Nerisella leaves this thread and goes to The Hashburn Inn thread*
Cateyeniki
Cateyeniki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum